About the Journal
Korean Journal of Food Preservation (Korean J Food Preserv, KJFP) is a peer-reviewed and open-access journal that publishes original research papers, research notes, and reviews covering basic and applied research related to the knowledge, techniques, and advancement in food preservation, food processing and food fermentation in terms of physicochemical, microbiological and health-functional properties. This Journal is published 7 times (issues) by the Korean Society of Food Preservation every year in February, April, June, August, July, October, and December.
- Publisher: The Korean Society of Food Preservation
- Journal title: Korean Journal of Food Preservation
- ISSN: 2287-7428 (online)
- ISSN: 1738-7248 (print)
- Publication month: February, April, June, July (English), August, October, and December
- Year of launching: 1994
- Indexed in: SCOPUS, KoSFoP, DOI/crossref, Google Scholar, National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), and Korea Citation Index (KCI)
- Fund support: This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government.
- DOI prefix: 10.11002/kjfp