About the Journal
Korean Journal of Food Preservation is published in February, April, June, July (English), August, October, and December by The Korean Society of Food Preservation. Copyright is reserved by the Society. Online subscription to Korean Journal of Food Preservation is included in the annual membership dues. Subscriptions are accepted on a calendar year basis only. All correspondences regarding membership and subscriptions should be addressed to The Korean Society of Food Preservation. Contributions written in English and Korean are welcomed in the form of review articles, original papers, and research notes. This journal aims to promote and encourage the advancement of quantitative improvement for the preservation, processing and distribution of food and its related disciplines, theory and research on its application.
- Publisher: The Korean Society of Food Preservation
- Journal title: Korean Journal of Food Preservation
- ISSN: 2287-7428 (online)
- ISSN: 1738-7248 (print)
- Publication month: February, April, June, July (English), August, October, and December
- Year of launching: 1992
- Indexed in: SCOPUS, KoSFoP, DOI/crossref, Google Scholar, National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), and Korea Citation Index (KCI)
- Fund support: This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government.
- DOI prefix: 10.11002/kjfp